Saturday, 1 April 2017

Flaming


Skirt - Zaful | Hat - Rose Gal | Top - Topshop (similar here)  | Bag - Sportsgirl (similar here)

Hi, hello! I have a perfectly good reason for being MIA the past couple of months! I was on holidays in the US for 4 weeks, and then when I got back home, I had a wee bit of an accident and fell of a roof hahahah. So I've clearly been unable to do many of the things I usually do, including going out and taking outfit photos! But I'm really hoping I can get back into the swing of things now, and be able to post on a regular weekly basis. 

Here's just a cute outfit I wore to lunch with my sister, and then to run some quick errands in the evening. I'm obsessed with camel tones, so I decided to match this button up A-line skirt with a suede cap. I love A-line skirts with a passion, and so naturally this skirt has been a become a new favourite of mine. It's a beautiful suede, and so flattering, particularly when you wear it with a nice top tucked in. And how bloody cute is this cap!?? I dare you to name me one person who doesn't love pugs.... Didn't think so hahaha. It's seriously adorable and fits any head size.

I hope you've all been fantastic while I've been gone! I'll see you all in my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment