Monday, 3 April 2017

Fluorescent Adolescent


Jumper - Sammy Dress | Trousers - H&M (similar here) | Sneakers - Converse

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today's outfit is just a casual one. As the weather starts to get cooler, and autumn cements itself down here in Sydney, my outfits will become more and more casual. I've already got so many ideas, I can't wait to start putting them together! I love that it's getting cooler here, so I'm not constantly drenching in sweat while taking photos. So, you'll see me wearing more and more layers, with more chunky jumpers.

This white jumper is a piece I found on the Sammy Dress online store. Being honest, I wasn't quite sure what I thought of it when it first arrived. Obviously it's not because I don't like white jumpers - of course I do! It was the cut that made me nervous. I literally never wear asymmetrical pieces - I much prefer straight cut ones with a loose fit. However, as soon as I actually tried it on, I was immediately surprised by how much I liked it. 

The white jumper combined perfectly with my trusty black trousers, but I also believe it'd look really nice over a simple, day dress. For my first time wearing it though, I opted for a very casual outfit, combining it with an all black look. As I mentioned, I'm wearing my pair of black trousers, a black singlet underneath, and white converse shoes. I chose a monochrome colour palette, so that the white jumper was the main focus, and I believe it worked out! 

I hope you've liked these recent posts! My next outfits are going to be more wintery, and I can't wait to show you what I have in mind! Have a super lovely Tuesday, and don't forget to leave a comment and let me know what you think of the outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment