Wednesday, 17 May 2017

100 Years Ago



Knitwear - Stylewe | Jeans - Cotton On | Watch - Sportsgirl | Rings - Lovisa

Natural, biege colours have always dominated street style, and I've found it to be no different this autumn down here in Sydney. Sure, I enjoy some intense, saturated hues and contrasts every so often, but more muted tones are generally more easily wearable. Today's look focuses on this beige turtle-neck sweater, which I paired with my "boyfriend" jeans, and this shopping-type bag. The jumper has a slim cut, but it's super stretchy, so it's really comfortable to wear. It's perfect for this autumn season, as it's quite light, made of natural cotton-linen. I honestly love it so much, I know for a fact it'll become a staple item of mine! Let me know how you guys wear natural, beige colours!

4 comments:

  1. Love the casual chic outfit. Love how it matches the background! <3
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your casual outfit. You are looking pretty in the dress.
    Style Coupons

    ReplyDelete