Sunday, 21 May 2017

Bikini Wishlist

Down here in Sydney, it's getting colder and colder as winter approaches. However, I know the rest of you up north are preparing for beach weather, and all the online stores are starting to stock everything you'll need! Zaful and Rosegal have just launched their new summer collections, with everything from bikini sets to kimonos. Here are a few of my favourites:


(x

(x)

(x)
(x)

(x)

(x)

(x)

(x)


Rosegal

(x)

(x)
 
(x)

What do you guys think? These are all my favourites, but there's soooo many more to choose from. And if you use my codes ZafulChen, and RosegalChen, you'll get fantastic discounts on both websites! Go have a look yourself here and here!

That's all for today! I hope you enjoy this post, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment