Sunday, 21 May 2017

Last Caress


Shirt - Zaful | Pants - Topshop | Bag - Rosegal | Boots - Nordstrom

My wardrobe is mainly full of Zaful items at the moment, as that website is just full of unique, quality pieces. Honestly, 50% of my closet is from that website, and I just keep building up my collection! I'm absolutely obsessed with off-the-shoulder tops - I just think they're so effortlessly classy, and instantly dress up a look no matter what you pair with it. This one from Zaful is perfect! It's tight-fitting, so it's super flattering, and is also a crop, so it looks perfect with these high-waisted pants, and booties. If you're looking for affordable off-the-shoulder tops, Zaful have so many options like this one, to choose from! Go take a look!

Anyway, I hope you guys like this look! It's very simple to put together and is perfect for when you wanna throw something on that will look classy and put together. Choose an off-the-shoulder top with some nice high-waisted pants, and you'll be sweet!

1 comment: