Sunday, 7 May 2017

Nothing


Cap - Zaful | Blazer - She Inside (similar here) | Jeans - Cotton On | Shoes - Nordstrom | Bag - Rosegal

Back to the classic combo of denim and black today! I, like pretty much everyone on this planet, have been wearing black singlets for as long as I can remember - I always chuck them on since they basically go with anything. I don't remember where I got this specific singlet from - I've had it for ages and it honestly would've been very cheap. I paired it with these mid-rise jeans & black coat to dress it up a bit. Now that it's autumn, I'm able to cover up more, which I don't mind for a change. 

What do you guys think of this new grey baseball cap I bought from Zaful? I personally loooveeeee this cap - it's very soft to the touch and looks super cute, pretty much any way you decide to wear it! It's easily adjustable and the bill is bendable, so you can make it more or less curved. Honestly such a good purchase, as it is so cheap but such a fantastic quality.

What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your thoughts! I hope you like this post! Have a fantastic day :D

2 comments: