Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Round & Round & Round


Bag - Rosegal | Blazer - Zaful | Pants - H&M (similar here)

This was such a nice day, and I decided to dress myself up a bit more than usual. I love to step out of my house in something a little different sometimes, and exercise my creativity with my personal styling. In this case, I grabbed some items from my wardrobe that I usually wear in more casual, preppy combinations, and put them together to create this more businessy(?) kind of look. It's all about improvising - I just love ending up wearing clothes in ways I don't usually do. I love these types of looks, and since I never actually have a reason to dress as a business woman, I took the opportunity today to incorporate some elements. 

Do you guys love this white blazer from Zaful? Because I'm OBSESSED. I love the gold detailing, it just makes it look and feel so classy, I find. And the fact that it's white also makes me very happy - I just have a thing for white pieces in general, I find them so flattering. 

I paired the look with my brown vintage satchel bag from Rosegal. This bag is super cute, and the most perfect rich brown colour, which works well for the current season. It's a fantastic size for every day use, and has a latch to secure it instead of buttons, which I personally prefer. 

What do you all think of this outfit? I would love to know your thoughts! I hope you all have a super cool week, I love you so much <3

1 comment:

  1. Love the casual chic outfit. Love how it matches the background! <3 :)
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete