Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Simple



Jacket - Sammy Dress | Top - Sammy Dress | Pants - Choies (similar here) | Pumps - Nordstrom

Today, I put together this outfit made of mostly Sammy Dress items. This all black look features Sammy Dress's sickest bomber, and I paired it with these black leather pants that are so god damn comfortable - they feel like leggings, but they're actually pants! The bomber is honestly all I can ask for - it's the perfect fitted cut, and the material isn't too heavy, which is perfect for the current transitional season. You have no idea how much I love these pieces, and black is my (and pretty much everyone's) go-to colour. Most of the items that Sammy Dress have to offer are sooo cheap - I'm talking under $25. No, I'm not kidding, and no, you're not dreaming reading that. They also currently have a pretty amazing gift guide for Father's Day, that I'll definitely be hitting up. You should go check out their gift guide here.

No comments:

Post a Comment