Monday, 22 May 2017

Thieves in the Night


Tee - Zaful | Coat - H&M | Pants - H&M | Scarf - Rubi | Shoes - T.U.K.

This is one of my favourite outfits featuring one of my new favourite tees! It's from Zaful (as usual haha), and it's literally perfect! It's so so soft, I honestly can't even describe it, and the design is all I ever ask for on a T-shirt. I honestly couldn't be happier. It has a soft, fitted silhouette, and it matches with practically anything. Go ahead and grab one for less than $20 - they ship worldwide!

Things have been pretty busy lately, but I'm trying to keep a relatively steady flow of posts being published. The goal is to pump them out even more regularly, but we'll see what happens haha. I hope you're all having a great day! It's still so beautiful and fresh here in Sydney, it's so satisfying.

1 comment: