Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Water


Top - Zaful 

Hey guys! Today's outfit is pretty simple and casual, but also a little different to what I usually dabble in. I have a couple of deep red items in my wardrobe, but honestly not many, and it's definitely not often that I get them out and actually wear them (which is a shame, cos I actually adore the colour). I really want to stress on this top that I got from Zaful - I am seriously so obsessed with it! I'm a huge fan of off-the-shoulder tops like these, and have quite a few in other colours, but this is the only one I have in this deep red wine colour. Off-the-shoulder tops are flattering on pretty much anyone, the ruffle shape keeps it loose and girly. Everything else I paired it with is monochromatic, as I really wanted the top to be the stand-out feature in this outfit. Even though it's winter down here in Sydney at the moment, I personally think this type of top is more suited for summer, which is perfect for all of you in the Northern Hemisphere. What do you guys think of this top?

No comments:

Post a Comment