Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Post Break-Up


Top - Zaful | Sunnies - Zaful | Choker - Zara | Jeans - Cotton On | Bag - Guess | Sneakers - Converse

I decided to style this top from Zaful casually today, as that's honestly what I do on a daily basis. I always wear incredibly casual clothing unless I need to dress up more, which isn't that often.

I'm in desperate need of more jeans in my life. I legitimately own these ones from Cotton On, and a pair of plain mid-rise black jeans - they're the only two I actually own. I feel like I need to stop buying new clothes all the time, cos I'm already completely out of room in my closet, but I just need to update my jeans collection ASAP. 

Now, we all know I'm not lacking in the printed tees department, but when I spotted this on Zaful, it just had to be mine - I wanted it the moment I laid eyes on it. The flamingo isn't just simply printed or embroidered on, it's actually made out of smooth faux fur! Could it be any cuter? I'm so impressed with the overall design, and it honestly looks so classy. It's an oversized fit, which is how I love my shirts, and the material is superb! And these sunglasses are my new obsession - they're so so nice, large framed (which I personally prefer), and are super flattering and unique. The quality is surprisingly good given how bloody cheap they are!

This bag is another favourite of mine. I have a similar one in brown and navy, and I loved that one so much that I bought a similar structure, just different colour palette. I literally use both bags all the time.

Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment