Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Guilty As Charged


Sunnies - Rosegal | Dress - Zaful | Bag - Rosegal

Hey guys! Here's a cute lil' summer outfit for all you lucky buggers living in the Northern Hemisphere! It's so cold down here at the moment, but the other day graced us with some summer-like weather, so I took the opportunity to whip out this new dress I got from Zaful. How gorgeous is it? I'm obsessed with this shade of blue, I honestly wish I had more pieces in my wardrobe this colour, and the material is very light and perfect for those hot, summer days. Off-the-shoulder dresses and tops are just so flattering for literally anyone. I personally am not the biggest fan of my upper arms, but wearing these types of silhouettes really makes me comfortable in my own skin. And the flowy layer around the chest area makes it a great fit for even you bustier gals. 

I paired the dress with my cute panda messenger bag I got from Rosegal. I've already talked about this bag in a previous post, but I just can't get enough of it. The number of compliments I've had while sporting it is unbelievable - everyone is just obsessed with it! I mean, come on, who doesn't love a cute, cuddly panda design? And the quality is phenomenal, for the price you pay for it!

These aviators also from Rosegal, are my last new purchase I'll talk about in this post. I personally think they're so cool, with the pink to blue gradient, and I can definitely see myself wearing them this coming summer by the pool. And surprisingly, they actually do offer a small amount of sun protection, given you're only paying $2 for them! The frame is lightweight, so they don't feel bulky on your face, and you can even adjust the nose-piece so that they can fit you perfectly. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'll see you in my next one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment