Thursday, 3 August 2017

Mask Off


Pants - Rosegal | Bag - Guess (similar here) | Sneakers - Converse | Watch - Sportsgirl | Jumper - Sammy Dress

Hey! Today was yet again another true winter day. July wasn't very nice to us Sydney-siders - I was literally wrapping myself in a blanket cocoon whenever I was home, even if it was broad daylight! But this cold weather isn't stopping me from going for nice afternoon walks. This is a super simple outfit - it's a comfortable and familiar combination of a loose sweater and palazzo pants. 

These palazzo pants from Rosegal are new and they're fantastic - they're made of such a soft and light material making them super comfortable, but then the large slits add just a touch of sexiness that I always enjoy. 

This is the kind of style I'd wear anywhere - shopping, walking, bike-riding etc, allowing for the perfect combination of play and comfort. 

Thanks for reading!

PS: The beautiful photos I post on my blog are always taken my lovely sister, Caroline.

3 comments:

  1. Great post so beautiful outfits, the combination of white and black style looking so glam....
    uryourstyle

    ReplyDelete